TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Since tickets are a one of a kind item and not replaceable there are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations on any order once it is submitted to us. All sales are final.
- Tickets can only be returned on a consignment basis. If we are able to resell the tickets you would receive 100% of the amount that we resell them for, up to the amount that you paid for them. It is possible that we would not be able to resell your tickets.
- A full refund on ticket price (minus service charge and processing fees) will be given for cancelled and postponed events only. Tickets for postponed events can be used for the rescheduled date. To obtain a refund the tickets must be returned to Just Tix (during normal business hours) within 5 days of the public announcement of the event cancellation or postponement.
- Just Tix is not affiliated with Tickets.com, Ticketmaster, or any promoter, theatre, venue, team, or box office. All and any copyrights, trademarks, or trade names used within this web site are for descriptive purposes only. Just Tix sells tickets above face value at market prices. All prices are based on supply, demand, and seat location. Our prices can be much higher than the face value of the ticket. All prices include our costs of obtaining premium seats.
- We do not replace lost, damaged, or stolen tickets. Do not expose your tickets to sunlight, heat, cold, or liquids. The tickets cannot be replaced under any circumstances and you will bear the full loss and liability incurred.